Question about using Workspace Assistant

1st, thanks to all about directing me to workspace assistant.

In TS2K, I have set up a workspace with a chart with the DMI
strategy included with TS.

I have set my symbols to come from a global server symbol list
and have 5 symbols in it.  The period is for 5 days, 1 minute bars,
intraday.

I open a performance report and see results as I flip through each
symbol.

I open the tracking center.  I set it to show the workspace
assistant's results.

I saved the workspace.

I then run Workspace Assistant on it, and let it show the charts.
As I run it, I see it flipping through the charts.  It ends and there is
nothing in the tracking center.

Why doesn't anything show up there if trades are indicated for all
stocks?

Thx,

Cash

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )