From: "Bengtsson, Mats" <mats.bengtsson@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Igor Kaplun" <ikaplun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 9:28 AM
Subject: RE: FIREWALL

> I use personal firewall on a separate computer with two network cards. Do
> not think there is a "best" firewall.
>
> One thing differs a lot: A firewall with two network cards, one towards
> external net, one towards your net, is a lot better than the firewall
> products that install in your computer and monitors the traffic but where
> there is not a physical disconnect between your net and the outside net.

and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.