Rina Systems

Does anybody know whether Portfolio Evaluator uses daily mark-to-market
values to construct the equity curve or just closed trades only? I assumed
that they would use the daily values, but how would they be able to extract
these numbers from the strategy report alone? I understand that this can be
done, but I thought that this required additional code into the system
itself.

I was thinking about buying it, but not if it is just closed trades only.
Otherwise I will just keep using the portfolio spreadsheet from Mark Brown's
site, which is excellent and FREE.

Regards,

Jody.