RE: two cents on comparison test in Omega

The fact is that TS display garbage after the 7th digit.
Now that you know that , this is the explanation why the previos test showed
so called discrepancies.
TS do not  have LONG, FLOAT, INT definiton for the internal variable and is
not so sophisticated that VB, C.
So compare what has to be compared.
It's up to you to use EL  in the sense where it has been designed, even if
you have to forhet to think CB or C when you use it.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France