two cents on comparison test in Omega

My two cents to the heated discussion on math engine
in Omega. Reading Pierre's rendition on floating point
arithmetic was refreshing so I decided to post this VB
code.

Sub OmegaArithmetic()
    Dim should As Integer, think As Integer
    Dim Val1 As Single, Val2 As Single
    Value1 = 10.3 - 10.2
    Value2 = 10.2 - 10.1
        If Val1 <> Val2 Then
            MsgBox "??????"
        Else
            MsgBox "It only doesn't work in Omega  and
France"
        End If
End Sub

Comparison quite obviously works in VB as it does
anywhere else.

Could be it's a feature in France but here it's called
a bug. May not seem like a big deal, but actually
could mean there are some time bombs in the closet.

Cheers,
Andre