From: Virgin Trader [mailto:virgin_trader@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 6:15 AM
To: omega list
Subject: EasyLanguage Manuals (the lack of)

I am finding Tradestation and the  Easylanguage code somewhat frustrating. I
am not an complete beginner and I'm a lot happier now than when I first got
it, but I still get bogged down more often than I'd like.

It is annoying to spend hours trying to solve something when, I can't help
feeling, if Omega (or anyone else) provided a decent manual, many problems
could be solved much more quickly (I am not talking about strategy/trading
problems - just Tradestation/easylanguage).

Does this strike a chord with anyone else? I am banging my head against the
wall at the moment.
I am not asking for help for a specific problem, just some helpful pointers.

I know there are books on Easylanguage from Tennis and Putt( I think). Do
these help much?

As far as I know, I am not stupid / lazy / insane.

VT.