RE: EasyLanguage Manuals (the lack of)

I think you are right about the manuals. It is a lot easier to find if you
have something printed. For example, I did not know you could use
print(value1:10:15), I always used numtostr() to get values printed. When I
saw about the possibility, I looked under print, where it is not mentioned.
So now I know something like that exist, but I do not know where to look it
up.

Anyhow, as it looks, I have Tradestation due to Easy language, but people
using easy language more than very little are outside of Omegas new market
scope, so there is not likely to come a good solution from Omega. Actually,
the best I currently have is the superchart 2 manuals, which shows a lot of
what easy language contains since they did not change them very much from
the TS4 manuals.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.