Re: Seeking Employment/Clarification

Cool! I am seeking employment as chief neurosurgeon at a major hospital.
I would consider an entry-level neurosurgery position if it were to lead
to a position as chief surgeon. I have sold used cars and was an
assistant manager at McDonald's. My qualifications come from extensive
private reading in the field of neurosurgery.  My resume would
understate what I truly know. Better hire me now before somebody beats
you to it. :-)

Regards,
Clueless Newbie, Esq.

ps - here's a clue. What makes you think anything you have read in any
of those books can be used to make money in the markets? If only it were
that easy, everyone on this list would be stinking filthy rich. Once you
begin to realize how worthless most of what you have read is, you will
be on the first step toward the path to enlightenment, Grasshopper.