Re: Seeking Employment/Clarification

Hello  Kevin,

KR> It's Kevin again. Let me be more specific as to the type of job I am looking
KR> for. I am looking for a money management position where I would have
KR> discretion over a starting amount of capital. If successful my allocation
KR> would increase.

so  what makes me think you can trade?  do you have even a paper trade
historical?   if  not  you need to at least get a would have could have
should  have  paper  written  up.   you  will  need  that just to stir
interest.   then  you need an edge, what do you think you know that is
different  than the others who think they are more deserving than you?
what  sets you apart, show it graphically and know it by heart so that
you can speak it when asked.

KR> I would consider a technical analyst position if it were to lead to a money
KR> management position.

there  is  not  a  professional  mm that will allow you any other way,
without an audited track record, or a hell of a hypo.

KR> I have office management, Real Estate Finance and financial sales
KR> experience.

the above does not apply at all sorry, in fact it may hinder you. ;-(

KR> My qualification come from extensive private reading that I have
KR> done. My resume would understate what I truly know. The best what to find
KR> out what I know is to talk with me.

i have five minutes tell everything you know. well you better be ready
the  guys  who can give you what you want will not do so easily.  they
are like some other organizations i'll not mention.  its tight.

KR> I hope I have been more clear about what my objectives are from my last
KR> email message.

no it looks like you think you are more deserving that you really are.
just   because  you  read  some  books?  come on?  you need to be more
convincing, that you have been so far.

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com