Seeking Employment

My name is Kevin. Over the last 5 years I have read hundreds and hundreds of
books on options, futures, stocks, bonds and other financial instruments!! I
have intelligent opinions on many financial investment theories. I am
seeking an organization that is progressive and is on the cutting edge of
investment theory. I can provide critical analysis and I am receptive to
constructive criticism. I am trustworthy, reliable and dedicated to
practicing the knowledge I have obtained.

I am seeking a Proprietary Trading Company that would hire a young person. I
have a Finance degree and am 6 years out of school. I look forward
discussing your organization's goals as well as mine. Perhaps I can help
your organization reach its goals.

If you respond let me know how I can contact you. Thank you.