ftp://ftp.omegaresearch.com/ and other TRAD news

1:
http://www.tradestation2000i.com/support/refresh.shtm
says,

"Without advance notice to us, DBC/BMI has suspended
our access to the refresh data that we provide to you.
Despite our efforts, DBC/BMI has not renewed our
access. We will continue to try to address the
situation until it is resolved."

Seems like DBC reads this news groups as well.  I need
to be more careful.

2: Barron's rates TRAD #1 direct access broker.!?!
Watch out for newbies.  I can smell 'em already with
that thread about manuals.  But this clearly good news
--- after I heard that Metastock offers the same
automatic execution of TRAD I was worried that
Tradestation was dead.  That worry is gone.

Jack