RE: Copying Tradestation files

I frequently copy own indicators and similar to a spare computer. The
fuctions all reside in "mywork" and I have never had any problem doing like
that. But as usual, start with doing a new backup...

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.