Copying Tradestation files

I recently had a hard drive crash and had to reload Tradestation Prosuite.
Fortunately I had backed up all the Omega folders prior to the crash but I
am not sure where the indicators I collected and loaded over the years
reside and whether I can just copy them directly into the reloaded
Tradestation or not. I recall a previous discussion on this topic on the
list and kept the relevant emails - but they were all lost in the crash!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brian