Re[2]: Delayed Data

Hello  Michael,

MRT> I delayed data simply means that the price data is not real time. The
MRT> current price is actually delayed about 10 to 15 minutes. It would be
MRT> difficult to play the market when you are living 15 minutes in the past.

i agree tats why i would recommend being at least an hour in the past.
that's  where  you make the most profits,  it also blows away the idea
of having to be glued to every tick that comes in as this industry has
the wool pulled over everyone's eyes.

think  if  no  one  needed real time data to make money with then what
would it be worth?

MRT> Hope this helps.

MRT> Mike

Have a Great Day, Mark