DC Tradestation users group meeting

Next Wednesday, July 11, 2001, is the date of our next meeting.  The meeting is held at the White Oak Library in Silver Spring, MD from 7-10 PM.

"Official Meeting Agenda"

        1.  Introductions and Club Business

        2.  TradeStation Pro

        3.  TradeStation Securities
                    Bob Gantt

        4.  Trading Psychology
                    Jay Finglass - The Dark Side of Trading
                    Tom Heisey - Van Tharp

        5.  TradeStation - Questions and Problems
                    Open discussion

The Trading Psychology portion of the meeting will include time for general discussion.  If you believe that psychology is the single most important factor in trading success, you may want to share your thoughts and experiences with the group.  If you do not believe that psychology is the most important factor in trading, then you better attend this meeting.  Either way, I hope to see you next Wednesday.

Our September meeting will be held at Trader's Library on September 12, 2001.  The time of the meeting is changed to 6:00 - 9:00pm.  The business portion of the meeting will not start until our regular time, 7:00pm.   The earlier start of 6:00pm is to allow time before the meeting to browse the bookstore, which will be staffed until 9:00 for our group.  Tom Aspray will be our featured speaker.