Re: hardware for ts2k

I'm running an Intel 1.5GHz P4, Asus P4T mobo, 512Mb quality ECC RDRAM, and
find it to be a minimum configuration for running TS2Ki reliably realtime
on a DTN satellite feed. Also very important is your video card, I find the
Asus GeForce2 GTS AGP4 to be adequate. Think about the best game machine to
be created, don't worry about a hundred bucks here or there, go with the
standards. Be sure to use Win2k. Run nothing else on the machine and TS2ki
will even keep up with you when you type notes on a chart at the open. This
machine running TS2Ki and has never crashed, there are occasional bouts of
double tool bars, but hey, if you have at least this much horse power, it
at least won't interfere with your trading, must be some really fine
programming in that Omega program.