Re: AW: Re[2]: Globex2 in home

In a message dated 7/2/01 12:56:06 PM Central Daylight Time, fritz@xxxxxxxx
writes:

<< I question your liquidity comment.  When I've looked at it, QQQ and
 OEX had decent liquidity on a daily level, but not on a moment-to-
 moment basis.   >>

****** Reports I heard last week had some market maker traders, who make
markets in the QQQ and Spiders, at the Amex were trading eminis for the own
accounts.  The eminis probably have the highest public participation of all
the index derivative markets and the pros always love to trade against the
public.  What is that saying, the sharks swim where the fish are.  :-)

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!