Re: Limit order works correctly in TS2K

>From: "Gene Pope" <gene@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "Bill Wynne" <tradewynne@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Limit order works correctly in TS2K
>Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 22:25:00 -0400
>
>Well if your goal was to stop the gentleman from shooting off again, I'm
>sure it's "mission accomplished".

My "goal" is to have folks look at what's right in front of them
before they click "send." As far as sharing code and such I do my share
on and off the list. I'm no Bob Fulks or Omega Man <VBG>, but I do my best.
Traders who don't put in the effort on there own will benefit very little
from the list.

BW