Looking for E-signal or PCQuote intra-day data

Hi gang,

I am wanting to do some backtesting but need to fill
in some holes in my data first.  I find Omega's
refresh data inadequate.  If you have been collecting
intraday data on most of the E-signal, PCQuote, or
possibly even BMI index symbols for over a year I
would be most grateful if you would ftp me an omz
export of your data.  In return I am happy to help you
fill in holes in your data by supply omz files of
quote.com data.  (Which gives me access to several
years of intra-day data.)

Jack