Limit order bug in TS2K?

It is my understanding that Limit orders should execute as Market If
Touched orders.  In other words, if I place a buy limit order, then it
should be executed on the next bar if the price of the stock trades down
to the level of the buy limit price.  I.e., if the Low of the next bar
<= Limit price, then the buy will occur at the limit price or better.

This is not occurring in all circumstances.  I have a chart of the QQQs
up and I am attempting to make the signal buy at a limit of 79.87 or
better.  Here is my test code:
If date = 1000105 Then begin
    print("Date = ", date);
    buy("test") at 79.87 Limit;
end;
if date = 1000106 then begin
    print("Date = ", date);
    print("1/6 Low = ", low);
end;

This is what prints:
Date = 1000105.00
Date = 1000106.00
1/6 Low =      79.75

This DOES NOT EXECUTE THE BUY.

I tested various numbers at the Limit price.  The lowest one that will
buy is 79.99.

Is this a bug?

Chris