Re: Ross Hook

Thank you, Jim Johnson and Richard MacNeil, Randall
Kurzon, John Berentson and others who provided the
code.  I plotted it on the chart, but the plot doesn't
make sense to me. I think it needs a little work.
Perhaps something as simple as what Bill Wynne
suggested (Swinghigh/low) will do.  Then adding a
horizontal text bar at the entry level will make it
look like a visual trading system.  I will give it a
try.

--- Jim Johnson <jejohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Piranhas,
>
> attached--I got it from John Berentson and have
> never used it.
>
> Best regards,
>  Jim
>
> Friday, December 29, 2000, 10:46:15 AM, you wrote:
>

> PRU> Has anyone coded Ross Hook?
>
> PRU> =====
> PRU> Julian
>

> --