Internet Site for Current Health of Internet???

Dear Group,

Several months ago, I remember seeing a reference on this newsgroup for
an Internet site that showed the current capacity, health, status, etc.
of the Internet in various parts of the US and the world.  It provided
data for example on how much of the current capacity of the Internet is
being used right now, as opposed to yesterday, etc.  If anyone knows of
this site, would they please tell me.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Richard