Trouble installing 2000i

I currently am using TS4 - with Win 98 - and have been trying to install
2000i. Since they have seperate folders I didn't see any problems or
conflicts but at the end of instalation the computer crashes with completing
the instalation. Most files are are loaded  under the "Omega 2000' folder
but doesn't work - at all.

I can't tell if the installation disk is faulty or not and would greatly
appreciate hearing from anyone with similar problems.

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Joe