RE: preserving TS2000i global server customizations

  • To: <km11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: preserving TS2000i global server customizations
  • From: "HappyMike" <happymike@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 07:17:00 -0800

Hi Kimball,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work.  I thought it
would work and think I had tried that.
The problem is I don't find the custom symbols that I have under the Win98
pc.  One clue that something is amiss --and I'm not sure if this is
important---is that on the target (Win2000 pc), From the Global Server, I go
to Tools, Edit Symbol Dictionary, and under Data Source, although I find
Historybank.com and Non-GlobalServer Data Types, I find a lot of space above
those two listings.  This isn't the case on the Win98 pc, where the two are
listed plainly. When I Edit the symbol Dictionary on the Win98 pc, and put
in an asterisk, I see my custom symbols. The custom symbols don't appear on
the Win2000 pc.
-Michael