Re: TradeStation Pro Review

> Lets see how fast newbies in stock trading will
> fill that bandwidth. Who want to bet? :)

That's one of my concerns. If the thing turns out to be really good,
will they build servers fast enough to handle the demand? Hardly anyone
is using it now so, naturally, the servers should have no trouble
keeping up. Quote.com/Lycos has a couple dozen quote servers spread
around the country and they are still behind the demand curve. And Lycos
has much deeper pockets for new construction than Omega. I can imagine a
lot of "we apologize for the inconvenience, we are working on the
problem" messages from tech support. :-)

That said, data on demand into TS is a really great idea and I hope they
pull it off.

--
  Dennis