Re: TradeStation Pro Review

Could you please COMPARE it to other programs.  Not
just the obvious like comparisons with TS2000i, but
with Metastock for instance also.  Your reviews would
be more useful it you did more comparisons with other
products.

It's like reviewing brokers.  It makes little sense to
talk about them purely in absolute terms in part since
nearly all brokers are much better today than even a
year ago.  Differences in features and capabilities
are what we care about.

Sincerely,
Jack