unlocking

I've had a few emails on the subj, so here's what I've done
and found so far....

To run the or_patch program, I moved it to the omega/prog sub
dir and double clicked on it from windows explorer....an
attempt to run it from a msdos window didn't work.

I tried an omegalocked indicator and the program worked
in that the lock was removed.  I saved the file in the
scrambled machine language format and the indicator no
longer worked...

My indicator never showed that it was locked....I was
able to view the indicator in the power editor, but
it, like the omega indicator, looked to be machine
language....I did not save it and that's probably
why the indicator still works....

In short, the unlock feature works, but in my case
makes the indicator unuseable thereafter....jb:-(