Re: SP lock limit bounce?

  Several times this year, I've been trading the NQ and had a sell
signal kick in that was less than 10 pts from the limit and each time
I balked on taking the trade. To my surprise, the NQ blasted thru
the limit without hesitation. These were on days when the NQ had
not yet hit the limit.
  I've gone to the CME site and read the rules but the explanation is
fuzzy at best. It seems that if the ND has already hit the limit even
though the NQ has not, that that is the end of the first limit level for
the day--even for the NQ and therefore the NQ is free of the initial
limit restrictions even though it never hit limit. Therefore, NQ traders
need to watch both markets for limit hits when trading.
  If anyone has a better interpretation of this somewhat vague explanation

on the CME site or can confirm mine, I'd like to hear it.
  Same rules apply for all CME index futures.

dbs