Re: Re[2]: Futures Truth Bashing

> markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> so with that in mind when john hill pays for that advertising where he
>  list  the  top  10  trading  systems,  and  does not disclose that the
>  models have  been tampered with to keep their ranking he is committing
>  fraud.  and yes the nfa and the cftc will eventually get him i belive.

You continue to argue in very general terms. Waving your hands around. So far
you have still not presented a single shred of concrete evidence that would
even hint that what you are saying is factual. You have presented no evidence
that Futures Truth tampers with models to affect their rankings.

To be clear, by "their rankings" I mean the rankings published in Futures
Truth's magazine, which is also the source of the Top 10 list.

Please don't confuse this with the possibility that the trading system
vendors tamper with parameters and markets in the advertising and manuals the
trading system vendor publishes.

>  for  you  to claim that john hill has no knowledge of wrong doing about
>  the  results of the systems he helps advertise is like a tattoo on your
>  forehead that says stupid or which way to my herd.. baaa

I didn't claim this. It sounds like you didn't even read my long email, which
I can understand because the email explains the errors in your logic and you
don't want to acknowledge you are wrong.

To summarize, my point was that I don't see what you expect him to do about
it. Pay lawyers to take vendors to court? Since that is not practical, he
instead defined his mission to be the publication of accurate results without
hindsight in his own magazine.

>  if  anyone  can  prove me wrong i will gladly apologize, and i welcome
>  an  open  discussion with hill or any other vendor he pushes.

I am tempted to offer to bet you a large sum of money that Futures Truth does
not tamper with systems to "keep their rankings". We could hire an
independent auditor (with Futures Truth permission). But it is too much
trouble.