Re: Quote.com User Information Modifications

  • To: "Customer Service" <support@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Quote.com User Information Modifications
  • From: "Igor Kaplun" <ikaplun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:02:34 -0800

TO Customer Service <support@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Quote.com User Information Modifications
ATTN.:  SUPERVISOR
forever.
I paid to your company money for the services that I did not use.
NOW YOU ARE STARTING TO SEND ME PROVOKING LETTERS.
I AM NOT TO USING YOUR SERVICES AND WILL NEVER USE.
YOU SENT ME THIS LETTER BY MISTAKE AND I AM NOT GOING TO BE
RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT.

I canceled my relations with you at your WebSite, then spoke with
billing dept. represantative over the phone on Dec 12, 2000, and got a
promice that you will never bother me again.
I AM ASKING YOU, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PROVOKING LETTERS ANYMORE!

Thanks,
Valery Galperin
Igor Kaplun