Re: FYI

Hello  Sylvain,

excuse me this is spam - your email address zfrench? funny that the
one of the principles name is Jean-Jacques Chénier. want more? you
have never made a post EVER that i can find on this mail list and so
now the lurker comes out of the shadows to make a public service
announcement? directing me to a web site which absolutely offers
nothing unless i give out my mandatory personal information?

then i get there and do all that and what am i facing? nothing but a
solicitation  for  managed  accounts!  and  for  forex no less, with a
system that shows a one year flat period before new high equity?

hey maybe futures truth would be interested? see ya spammer..
others don't waste your time and if you do register just put fake
everything in there because it takes it even with false info.

 --
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx