Re: Recommendation of New book

Other conflicts which concern me about Futures "Truth:"

1) Futures Truth principles are themselves system vendors under a different
corporation and to my knowledge have not disclosed this fact to their
competitors whose systems they rate, nor at the Futures Truth site. OTOH,
their vendor site lets us know they've seen more systems than anyone else
and therefore are experts in system design.

2) They apparently now accept advertising from the people they "rate."
Imagine if Consumer Reports accepted advertising from GM, but not Ford.
Would you believe
their car ratings?

This is not to say there is not value at their site, and who knows about
their book, but keep your eyes wide open. As X-files say: "The truth is out
there," but you might not find it @ http://www.futurestruth.com

Just my opinion,

Bill Wynne