TS4 vs TS2K

Omega-List members

Would appreciate some thoughts on pros/cons of TS4 vs TS2000i. I am
considering the purchase of one or the other (used) and was wondering if
there were any significant improvements for the average user. Not
interested in bell & whistle upgrades but real performance differences.
Would primarily be used for stocks only EOD. Also as I'm not that familiar
with either version, what service packs are necessary and are they readily
available?

Thanks

Larry