Re: Off topic: Field Financial Group

I've used Field Financial for serveral months and have not been happy.  In
the last couple of weeks their order entry web site has gone down multiple
times,  usually while I'm in the middle of a trade.  I'm day trading the
e-mini S&P and not being able to get out of a position when I wanted to has
cost me more that what I've saved in commissions.

I've e-mailed them to ask what was up but have received no reply.  If they're
ramping up their infastructure to handle growth I might be inclined to stick
with them - $3.98 is very attractive.  But with the site going down anywhere
from a few minutes to an hour  I beginning to have my doubts.  Perhaps if you
were more of a position trader and used the phone backup it might be
worthwhile.

Charlie