From: DP [mailto:ahava1@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2000 10:49
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: DynaStorelight/DynaLoader

Would anyone be willing to contact me privately in going over some of the
nuances of setting up Dynaloader/DynaStoreLight for Quote.com. Have been
plugging through with no success in getting data into TS.

Know it is a good product and am anxious to use, but the documentation and
troubleshooting help is almost non-existent.

Thanks,

Dave

Send a cool gift with your E-Card