Re[2]: THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WHINING...

On Sunday, December 10, 2000, 7:18:32 PM, pierre.orphelin wrote:

>>Could be that the software is not that good? It certainly doesn't do
>>what I want.

po> I have  not this problem and still prefer to be in my current status than yours.

True - most likely you don't ask for as much as I do. :-)

po> I forgot to say: When I encounter some difficulties, I always search for a workaround.

Hey - be careful - 'workaround' is copyright by Omega! Had to, because
one has to do this constantly with TS, and we all do it. Welcome to
the crew. :-)

ztrader