Re: THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WHINING...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : pierre.orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : Omega list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date : dimanche 10 décembre 2000 23:53
Objet : Re: THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WHINING...

>Hello  pierre.orphelin,

>and yea? why do you require an outside program to run fuzzy stuff?  ts
>not good enough for you?  not powerful enough, not flexible enough?

I never said that EL can ( must) do everything.
EL is convenient to code things that you  often need to modify.
DLL's are used  to run the neurofuzzy tool because it was  initially coded in C++, and run faster in this case as a DLL.
It's due to special speed C coding that is not available to EL.

>what  brain  i  bought  ts  didn't i?  hell i'm really stupid i bought
>multiples of them.
>
>po> If you were commited to spend some of your time on the software rather that on your word processor to post such stupidities and nonsenses, then you would have find that the software work as
>po> expected.
>
>likewise  i'm  sure, but see i use voice recognition software and so i
>can  still work while fighting the internet wars for truth and justice
>for all.

Too bad!
Mine only understand french and need an update ( ordered).

>po> But it's probably too much to ask.
>
>yes and so?

This is the core of the problem.
Be satisfied of what you have before hunting solutions that still do not exist.

>po> At the risk of repeating myself, I have alway been able to use Omega Products,and TradeStation to name it since 1991- realtime since 1992 without complaining and asking technical support.
>
>nice plug never heard this before (not)!

Put it in a frame and hang it near your computer.

>where my fingernail clippers?

You are sitting on it.

>well  this just landed you another free magazine plug in omega's rag i
>guess.   good for you....

Bill Cruz, please, would you take note of this? Thanks.

po> Omega is still the only serious available game in town, and you are still their customers.

>er waz i last sent them money about mid decade ago...

Maybe a good investment for you, but you still do not know it.

>po> They are providing new features and new tools to you.
>po> What do you do for them, complaining excepted ?
>
>and what planet are you from?  you eat chocolate covered WHAT!

I'm from France.
The Descartes' country  .

>po> If you do not succeed with the software and if I do,  it 's now  time to draw some strong conclusions:
>po> Either I am a genius or there is some other explanation.
>
>oh your the genius alright..

nan...

>po> i'll tell you and put you on the right track: I'm not what you may think...
>
>no  your exactly what i think you are..  we have a name here for it in
>the states, and a hand jester to match.
>
>pleasure as always, come back real soon i was worried about you...

 I have always been living in real world...

PO