TS Pro and DTN price increase

I've downloaded TS Pro mostly due to DTN's forced 30%+ price increase and
reluctance to add non-composite market index stats (i.e. up/down volume,
advance/decline issues, put/call volume, etc.) and market news compatible with
TS 2000. The market news wasn't such a big deal because it's available from
other sources, but the their bs story with the market stats is crap. New IPOs
are added every day, so it is not a big deal to break out market data that they
are already re-packaging in the first place and add new symbols for these.

In July, DTN said that the new satellite was required for options data now that
it will be decimalized. OK, no problem, I didn't use options data that much
anyway, so I dropped it which reduces the bill to 120/month. Four months later,
it is now mandetory to "upgrade" to the new satellite for a "shipping and
handling" fee of $69.00 but they will waive the $50.00 "upgrade fee" until Dec.
31. Big deal.

For $99.95/month that includes a data source, all market stats, all news, and
future service packs, TS Pro appears to be a good deal.

My only gripe so far with TS Pro, is that it doesn't support proxy servers. This
prevents many software/hardware engineers who are not full time traders (that
are the bulk of Omega's clients) from running TS Pro at their day job. No
network admin in their right mind is going to open up domain addresses that
bypass their  proxy server.