Re: Tradestation.Pro

Hello  Lawrence,

let  me guess - your a solution provider and/or was a beta tester who
is  actually  not  paying for the program.  just a wild guess, since i
can not find the list of solution providers now on omega's site.

excuse me if i'm wrong - but nothing else is logical to me.  mark

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx