Tradestation.Pro

I downloaded it yesterday and began experimenting with it immediately.
My first  impression is that it is much less of a computer resource user
than 2000i.  While the lack of data(one month available)makes it not
useful for any testing or analysis, it is certainly an alternative for
one's trading platform.  I use several computers and have found that
2000i works best in a very stripped down manner when using it to trade
in real time.  I presently only collect real time data on 45 symbols and
only actively trade 8 symbols.  So it would seem that Tradestation.Pro
would be an alternative for that utilization.  Of course over time,
there will be more data and it will have more use.  Since I maintain two
data feeds anyway(one for backup)it seems that the $99 is a reasonable
cost to replace one of the two.  The data seems very clean(a big
improvement over past Omega performance).  The tracking center is
running late from the charts, but I am only running it on a 166 with
48mg of ram, so that doesn't surprise me.  It's functionality is almost
exactly the same as 2000i, and my systems and indicators perform
perfectly.  When one considers that we spent thousands of dollars for
2000i, Tradestation.Pro seems like a bargain.  I won't be using it to
trade for at least a month and intend to keep it running to see where
the potential problems may be.
Lawrence Price