Re: Omega Research Launches TradeStation Pro

Given this feature set, it looks like Omega Research and the Cruz Brothers
are as good at being different as they are at being good.

Kent

Ralph Cruz, co-CEO of Omega Research (Nasdaq: OMGA - news), notes,
``In terms of marketing, we are big believers that it is better to be
different than it is to be better. We do not try to identify or
create products that are better than existing solutions. We try to
identify market segments that currently are not being met by any body
else and develop a unique solution for that segment,''