Question for Futuresoure Users

I wonder if anyone has any extensive weekly/monthly data histories in
FuturSource format.  I am looking for some cash stock indices and forex/
interex rate data dating earlier than FS says they have.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of a way to import without manual data entry,
that would work too, as I have all the data in other formats.

Or if someone knows of a source to buy FS format data, I guess that might
work too.

Sure would be easier if FS could figure out how to build a data converter.

Thanks for any feedback,

Chris