Re: Off Topic Inquiry-News Sources

I'd check with tracdata www.tdc.com.  They have something called newstrack.
I don't think it's browser based though.

But the ONLY news I've ever found to come out BEFORE the market reacts
(usually only a few seconds) is Dow Jones Broadtape news (NOT Dow Jones
Online).  So you would need to subscribe to that and usually just the headline
is sufficient.  They put that  out before the whole story and the story usually
follows a minute or two later.  I've found on good stories if you buy when the
headline comes out on DJN, then when the story comes out a few minutes
later everywhere else, you (and everyone else with a fast news source) sell
what you bought to everyone else whose buying on the news.

Cash