RE: Memory pc 100 or 133?

If you got a motherboard that has a 133MHz bus, then a 133MHz memory chip is
roughly 33% faster than a 100MHz. How much that speeds up your programs
depends on how much your programs are limited by memory access. From 5-30%
depending on program is a good guess.

If you do not have a 133 MHz capable motherboard, then a 133MHz memory chip
will only speed up things if you fiddle with the motherboard settings. If
you use to do that, you would probably not have asked the question...