RE: support/ resistance

It can be done with traditional programming techniques (non-chaos,
non-neural net, etc)

The big complexity is TIME FRAME.
It's simple to do it for a single time frame,
multiple time-frames required an iterative approach that requires a C,C++
DLL to be coded for speed.
Otherwise, your system would just hang for about a minute on each 5 minute
bar.
If the "update each tick" were set on, it would just hang period.