Re: support/ resistance

 I don't think this is possible in any practical way with EL, due to
EL's restrictive 'Aristotlean' insistence on precise definition. Minute
(i.e., tiny) variations in patterns would have to be programmed on a
case-by-case basis, and there are probably a million variations in any
'recognizable' pattern. Maybe some rocket scientists on the List can
show how it can be done, but I have my doubts.

Regards,
Monte