Re: Advance Get EOD , use with realtime data during realtime !!!

Hello  Ian,

"Qpod works great with EOD GET. I scan about 200 stocks using 15
minute data for setups about every hour. It saves alot of time
manually looking thorough charts. It's great!" A Qpod user.

http://www.dandill.com/Qpod/index.html

HERE IT IS A WHOLE $20.00 US AND IT TOOK ME ALL OF 5 MINUTES USING
GOOGLE TO FIND IT.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx