Re: Advance Get EOD , use with realtime data during realtime !!!

Hello  Ian,

let me see if I can figure it out or remember how I did it 5 or
6  years  ago.  I wrote a indicator or system to write out a metastock
formatted file and left out the time stamps and then replaced the date
stamps  from  the  current  day backwards thus fooling get 3.0 (at the
time)  into thinking that my 10 minute files were daily.  then i had a
keyboard   macro   which  updated  the  chart  on  a  timed  interval
automatically.

or you can buy a product by Mathematicus Laboratories for livewire and
do   the   same,   and  i have seen others through out the years.

mark