From: Pal9885@xxxxxxx [mailto:Pal9885@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 1:25 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TS4/esignal help

Hi Folks,

I've been stuck w/DBC broadcast and cable for years, but with local cable
upgrades I'm finally able to switch to an internet feed.  Esignal seems to
fit my needs, but an improved datafeed may pose a problem with my TS4
indicators.
Could somebody with TS4/esignal please put up the following charts, and send
me the values.

15 Min  SP Z0  AvgTrueRange                Len(50)  :   Value at 4:15 (date
______) =

17 tick  ES Z0  MA - weighted   AvgPrice;Len(81)  :   Price at 4:15
29 tick  ES Z0  MA - weighted   AvgPrice;Len(81)  :   Price at 4:15

If any DBC or esignal users are interested in how this comparison comes out,
let me know and I will e-mail results.

Thanks for your help.

 Jim Loftus
pal9885@xxxxxxx