Re: BMI/Cable Bad Packet Count

I rebooted the BMI box last night around 7pm PST, it is now 11am. The LCD
shows TOT PKTS = 1447508 and BAD PKTS = 5, this seems low for my setup
which usually has many more bad packets after running 12 plus hours. I also
leave the display set to this screen. I'm in the Bay Area and the box is
tuned to CSPAN.